Guys, Did he just want to get my attention and make me think of him?

Anonymous
This guy who I have known for a while but don’t see often, seems to like me. I’m not sure but I have had my instincts tell me he does a few times. We don’t see each other a lot because he is a friend of my male friend and therefore it’s only when he makes plans for us both to be there at the same time.

This guy who I think might like me doesn’t use social media at all and we don’t see each other often enough where it ever seems comfortable to ask for a phone number. He does use an app/website that I use which is like a diary to log movies you have watched and write reviews or read reviews. Out of nowhere he texted our mutual friend, telling him to tell me how he “totally agrees” with me about a certain movie rating. I didn’t even write a review. It seems like something really random and unimportant that I wonder why didn’t he just wait until he saw me to say so. That made me think he might have wanted to catch my attention. Is this the case?
1