Should I assume he is not interested/ not interested enough?

idkdudeidk
There is a guy ( that I like) at a group activity I regularly go to once a week for about 2 months now. We only talked normally once where we introduced ourselves and just made general small talk. Since then he has been acting super weird. Long story short during the two months he seemed to have avoided me even though he talks with every other girl with ease, he BLATANTLY avoids eye contact even though I'm standing in front of him ( happened more than once on multiple occasions), I saw him freeze up when he saw me and do a U-turn and ran off as well as running off after I speaking to him very briefly. His friend also teased him about his blushing when I was near so that was weird haha. Anyways, it would seem like he dislikes me but we are both adults and this reminds me of middle school and I really haven't said anything offensive to him during the initial convo for him to be acting like that. Anyways, it is a shame as I kind of liked him but as he hasn't really spoken with me ( he avoids doing that) should I just assume he is not into me at all or just not interested enough?
6
1