Do guys actually get mad when you continuously fall asleep without texting them good night everyday like you used to even if it’s 1-2 am?

pink_and_inlove
We used to stay up texting until like 3-4 am everyday but lately I’ve been passing out on him everyday at 2am and I keep on forgetting to say good night. I always apologize for this and I tell him that I think that it’s the birth control that is making me more tired and stuff and I even told him that I actually use a timer to try to wake me up after 20 minutes but that doesn’t work ( it fails me everytime) he always tells me that it’s okay and that he doesn’t mind it at all. But now I think he’s mad because it is now 1:10 pm and he hasn’t texted me good morning back yet.
14 d
Lol you guys I already sent him a good morning message at 8 am and i sent him two videos at 11. I usually am the one that says good morning anyways because I usually am the one that passes out 😂
26
4