If he doesn't get hard (he doesn't shift around or try to hide that area) does it mean he's not into you?

Anonymous
I was watching a movie with a guy friend and we were being super flirty. at one point our faces got so close that I thought we were about to kiss, but I guess we both got shy. anyways, through all these times, even when I put my head on his shoulder (which by the way, he never put his arm around me when I did this), how come it seemed like he wasn't getting hard? usually guys shift around or try to hide that area, right?

(he once put his arm around me weeks before during movie, without me doing anything, no flirting or anything on my part, but he moved it 5 min later. this time I actually put my head on him and he didn't even try to put his arm around me... why is that?)
3
0