Why is it that every single guy I've become close with/friendly with tries to rape/assault me? Is it just a hs boy thing?

Anonymous
I don't want to stereotype all men, but now I'm starting to believe that all they want is sex and nothing more. I'm in highschool, so maybe it's just highschool men. I'm sick of it. I don't understand. I have three examples. When I was a kid, I was friends with this guy... I was in 4th grade... and he straight up molests me in the bathroom and touches my privates. Then again, a guy I'd been close with for 8 years in a friendly way. He assaults me in his car just this year... again, for no reason. Then just last week, another guy I knew legitimately tries to rape me in his car. And then every other guy I talk to is just obsessed with talking about sex. I. Just. Don't. Get. It. Do guys grow out of this? Because it's revolting & gross, and I'm sick of it.
4
1