Do you think he's interested in sex?

Anonymous
I am in a Facebook group for Social Work awhile ago I posted in the group asking about an online Social work program which is offered by a school in another state. And this random guy (He's 14 years older than me) commented on my post we talked about a Social work program that is offered in my state. And we realized that we lived really close to each other basically right down the street. Then he sent me a friend request and I noticed that he is in the process of opening a new business. I inboxed him asking him where his business was located and I told him that I wanted to come to take a tour. He told me that his business wouldn't be open for a couple of months. But that he would give me a tour anytime.

Then I made a post on my Facebook page saying that I thought older men were better at sex than younger men. He commented on my post saying that older men are just slower.
13 d
The guy is married.
Do you think he's interested in sex?
1
1