Is he being toxic or is he simply just mad at me for blocking him?

anonbrunette99
He kept showing a lot of interest then ghosting me it became.. exhausting so I blocked him and added him back like two days later as I realised it was stupid bc he never did anything, except ignore me..
when I added him again & apologised & asked how his day was & asked why he didn’t send me recent pics as he said he would (all his online pics look like from last year) he wrote me this:

“My day wasn’t too hot... but... now that I’m talking to you it might get better... depending on how our convo goes... why did you block me like I’m not shit... yet you call me babe and all so what’s up with that I’m not some toy to play with... you’re not just going to put me away when you have shit going well on... an pull me out to play when ur bord... I really do like you and some... but like I said I’m not just some throwaway... if you really want this... bite don’t just bark... I didn’t send em pics BC of the fact you get on and off my social media like you playing musical chairs... so I wasn’t even sure if you want the pictures... do you?”
2
1