Is my boyfriend not satisfied enough by me and doesn’t love me?

candyflosssweets
My boyfriend never puts me out there like on social media he never puts anything about me whereas I do and tag him on stuff it’s like he hides me away. On his Instagram he mainly follows lots of girls and likes their pics sometimes he’ll like all of her pics of dozen girls. He acts single! Recently I found out he’s been cheating on me with some girl who don’t live in the same town. He’s been sexting her, kept on telling her to come over and took her out on a date and had sex with her twice. He also lied to her about being single and told her to hurry up and see him. It looked like he was so excited to cheat on me with her. The day she was coming he was saying things to her like “I can’t focus at work that you’re here, I’d rather focus on u now.” He also kept on hinting for nudes. Our relationship is fine he does show me affection and we go out and stuff but why does he do all that? I’m I not enough for him and do u guys think I’m the girl he wants to marry?
15 d
Also he’s family does know about me too. Do u guys think he’s just scared to leave me cause he’s family will judge and he’s cheating secrets will come out?
54
33