Why did he do this?

Anonymous
So I kind of get clingy at times. I had a boyfriend last year and i out my everything into him. I really don’t date a lot which is why.
im only 19 but met him when I was 17 and we only dated for a few months and broke up when I was 18. He was a few years older than me. He was great while we were together but after we broke up, he told me he just wanted to be friends with benefits. He made it clear he still cared about me. I agreee even though I was a virgin I just missed him so much. After our breakup I would ALWAYS text him first and each time he would text me back and engage but it would always map back into him wanting to hookup. A few months ago was our last encounter and we did really good for a few months and talked like old friends then he left me on opened!! And technically ghosted. I’ve been trying to get over him which is working and he is moving across the country next year. Today I went on Snapchat and I noticed that he unadded me! He’s never even done this before and he’s watched most of my stories ever since we met last year! I’m still trying to get over him but I’m just so hurt and shocked. It crushes me because it makes me think he wants nothing to do with me. I’m still trying to take it all in. Why would he do this?
Why did he do this?
1
0