My 'close friend' as he would call it. Why does it even mean and why is he behaving this way?

LadyLove2589
My 'close friend' lol he says we are close friends but to me we are a friend's with benefits type of thing.

We usually just hook up for sex but if we don't we always on the phone texting. He text me a lot. Like seriously, honestly he always text me all day everyday sometimes he'd ask if he can call me but then I'd say no but we really good friends. He motivates me when I'm not good. We talk deep stuff. He offers emotional support aswell. Really anything a girl could ask for in a boyfriend like a friend. I can confide in him. And then the sex is bomb. He makes love to me. Gives me the best of both worlds. And he respects my body as he is always gentle and do all the things I like.

This morning he texted me. He said he misses me like a hundred times and then he invited me to his place tomorrow. He has a son his 1 years old. He said he wants me to meet him too.

What do y'all think? This guy isn't right. Him and his baby momma ain't together no more and she lives just around the corner by him she might just see me go to him but his like he doesn't care and he wants to make me lunch to and say I can bond with his son. The baby is Soooo cute no lies. I'm just nervous for meeting the baby. I don't know if I should go. We aren't dating. So why should I meet his son? Don't he think it would confuse the baby? Or what please tell me I'm doing the wrong thing.

This guy must really trust me this much omw. I like him a lot yes but I feel like his coming on too strong?
0
1