Guys, Do you think he’s interested in me?

Anonymous
My coworker and I have become good friends rather quickly and tease each other at work. Whenever he passes by, I can feel him staring at me. I look at him and our eyes lock. It’s happened a few times where we stare for a few seconds and it seems like we just admire each other then look away. Recently, as he was moving something, I felt him staring at me again. I looked up and we locked intense eye contact for at least 3 seconds. After those few seconds he stumbled his words and asked me if I could keep an eye out for him until he gets back. I don’t know what to think. I don’t notice him doing this with anybody else at work. We like to joke around with each other at work and can also have serious conversations. He’s asked me for advice a few times at work. The problem is he has a girlfriend who he bought a house with over the summer. He also talked about her once to me. But I just don’t understand the staring. It’s definitely intense at times. Not sure if he’s interested but trying to hold back since he’s taken. Let me know what you guys think of this. Thank you!
Guys, Do you think he’s interested in me?
Add Opinion