What should I answer with?

Anonymous
So with online school and everything my uni. is using microsoft teams and i just got a message from one of the students ( a guy from a different specialization but we have a few classes together) just send me a private message on teams and it reads as follows
Hey Hey
I know it is kinda weird to text you here but i have the urge to tell you the following and hope you don't think I'm super weird lol. I just wanted to tell you that i really like your face and think you are very good looking. I do not want to hit on you or anything. I just think it is nice to hear something like that. I hope you have a nice day nd stay healthy. Yeah, maybe that comforts you. Bit or whatever. Have a nice day!

I'm not sure how to answer this without being super weird he's being very polite (and formal). I'm just a bit awkward right now and confused, I don't know what he looks like and i don't have a lot of basis for his personality to return the compliment and thank him. I don't want to seem like I'm looking into this more than he meant for me to he states his intentions clearly but still i would appreciate a second opinion.
any idea on what i could answer him?
Thank you in advance I'd appreciate it if anyone would share what they think about this
What should I answer with?
1
1