Should I give him another chance?

Anonymous
I've been talking to a guy for a few months. I was into him, he was into me. In the middle of all this, two girls pop into the picture and I stopped hearing from him. He would tell me he was busy.
After like the two girls were no longer in the picture, all of a sudden, I started hearing from him again out of nowhere. He's back liking me again and not only that, he came back acting like my boyfriend. This one guy likes me, who he's friends with, flirts with me in front of me. I believe this also made him want to start hang out with me more. After that, he has started to get extremely jealous. He stares at me when im talking to other guys and watches me. He's never done that before but he's started doing it now. We talk almost everyday. Even though he stopped talking to me for those girls, I feel like he's trying to make up for it. Should I continue on with him or pursue other people?
Should I give him another chance?
3
3