Just a girl, in need of advice?

Anonymous
Hey there! So I’ve been close with this lad for the past nearly 3 years. We are best friends but with history if you get what I mean.. we had a massive argument on the Friday 13th (yes bad day) we pretty much argued and spoke about things we never did. I’ve mentioned something and he got into his head that I have got account on OnlyFans (which I don’t) after that he blocked me on everything. Literally everything. Today I’ve messaged him on my SW insta account and got blocked too..

Just wanna know why someone is classing you as your best friend and stuff then block you on everything. Like literally I don’t know what to do. I’m in pieces just want things to be okay. Do I give him space? Anything? What should I do that doesn’t involved of walking away from that person as thins going to brake me into pieces. Any options just not walking away..
Just a girl, in need of advice?
1
1