Why do guys make me so anxious?

Anonymous
They make me nervous af! I am usually fairly confident but when it comes to talking to guys, I get hella nervous.

For example, I was standing in line the other day with my dad and sister. There were two guys ahead of us and they looked a few years older than me, not by much. One of them turns around and, out of the corner of my eye, I see him nudge his buddy and mumble something and they both act all weird. They keep looking behind their shoulders at me. They made it obvious that they were checking me out. I didn’t know what to do so I LITERALLY turned my whole body to my dad and started talking about something. Why do guys make me shy? I’ve gone on multiple dates with men before—and fairly recently actually—but I can’t explain why I get this anxiety. Is quarantine making me introverted? What is happening? Lol.
Why do guys make me so anxious?
3
0