His friend told me the guy Im seeing is “possessive, jealous and immature.” Red flag?

anonbrunette99
he then said “he’s a dope homie and a down ass little youngster” he also admitted he would wanna read all my texts to his friend, and he would nit pick at little things for example if i said I was at school in one text then in an actual text to him himself if i said i was driving or with my friends he’d be wondering if I was lying about what I was up to.
I decided to ask a mutual friend we have that as he’s non biased as he isn’t close to either of us but he knows him well & he has a girlfriend, he said “yeah he’s not a man anyway, most don’t associate with people like him, I only do business with him when desperate. How come bro are you talking to his lame ass?”
2
0