Does this mean that my boyfriend doesn’t plan to marry me (he seems to just expects things to be the same)?

Sadafxo
I was talking about how my parents don’t even allow me to lie down in the couch with him and then he told me “Fast forward like 5 years from now, do you think they still won't allow that? For us to lie down on the couch? I’ll have my own place of course but do you think that they would still be hesitant?” He didn’t say that WE would have our own place he just said that he’ll have his own place. I’m confused because since the first month that we started dating he talked about how much he wanted to marry and even promised that he would but now I guess 5 years from now he doesn’t even see us married :,(
3 d
Within 5 years I meant?
3
1