Should I keep hooking up with him or will that get me hurt in the end?

Anonymous
This boy and I have been hooking up for 2 months now and I stopped hooking up with other people (but I don’t know if he has) one night he admitted to me he liked me but he was very drunk and then a few nights later I told him I liked him. He told me he wasn’t looking for anything serious right now because he’s graduating soon and won’t be around that much. Last night was his last night here before he left for another country and he wanted me to come over and hang out before he left and I don’t know if I should keep hooking up with him or just stop so I don’t get my feelings hurt.
11 d
We hooked up before he left but I don’t know if once he’s back if I should keep hooking up with him or just slowly end it. Before he was leaving he woke up early and we just cuddled all morning and fell back asleep. My biggest concern is that I told him I liked him and he continued coming around and sleeping over (sometimes not even hooking up).
3
2