I told my close guy friend of 6+ years that I had feelings for him and now I think he’s trying to play with my feelings?

Anonymous
> told my closest guy friend (and only guy friend) that i had feelings for him
> i was extremely irrational and anxious telling him, insisted we should be distant
> he refused to open up about how he felt staying my friend after all of this, which is why i decided to separate
> i messaged him a week later apologizing, he just read the message
> he called me out of nowhere to check up on me but made the whole call about how good he was doing without me, so i told him to stop checking up on me
> last week; he kept finding excuses to talk to me, called me at 3am (i missed it) and asked me to get food. i asked him why the increase in interaction when he hasn’t attempted to tell me how he feels (in terms of comfort being around me) and he lashed out at me; he said he only calls me drunk

SO, i told him to lose my number. was this harsh? he knows the separation has been hard for me and I’m trying to get over him but he would not leave me alone last week and then got mad at me for asking why he was talking to me so much. and if he’s doing it under the influence i guess it’s beneficial for both of us for him to delete my number. but then he got even more mad when i told him to lose my number.

he said it fucked up his mental health and his day and that im childish and that me saying ‘lose my number’ makes him nervous. he got defensive and sent me 10 messages telling me off instead of answering my question. i don’t know what he wants and he refuses to open up about it. i think he’s trying to play with my feelings bc im very vulnerable right now. what do you guys think? and sorry for the lengthy post
2
0