What is with him?

sadcountrygirl
I met this guy through a mutual friend of mine ( actually it is her cousin ) . Let call him Wayne ( im protecting his name )
So wayne and I first met we both had a so. He had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend. Well one day his girlfriend ended it with him because she didn't want to work it out and that same day but different time my boyfriend ended it with me because he only wanted to stay friends.

Well here is what been happening :
* I took his keys and he smiled about it
* He teased me with his keys saying here come get it when I'm short
* He let me have his keys till it was time for him to leave
* He bought me a shirt
* He told me I was sexy in the shirt
* We were sitting on the couch and he put his hat on my head and said I look sexy
* He called me beautiful
* We would kiss , hold hands , make love , etc
* The night that his girlfriend and my boyfriend broke up with us is the night he said I really like u and he loved it when I put my head on his shoulder and his cousin ask when we were sitting on the couch if it feels right and he said very.
* He would tickle me
* He always make sure I eat and if I don't he get very pissed because he doesn't want to see me hungry
* He always is protecting me and say I will never let anyone hurt u
* That is just a few good things.. 😊😊

Here is the other things :
* Told me that he was back with his ex and that I need to stop trying to get to him to date me when I did nothing wrong.
* Told me that he will never date someone that he doesn't know
* It will take years for him to get to know me
* When I was in the kitchen he called his ex on the phone saying hi wifey. I'm guessing he is trying to make me jealous. Good luck on that πŸ˜‰
* That. I need to loose feelings for him
* That is just a few other things πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ™„
* He said he doesn't want to be with me he only want to be with his ex and he doesn't like me that way.

Soo I'm super confused on EVERYTHING actions one then words another
Yes he wants to be with u
No he doesn't want to be with u
Damn he being wishy-washy fuck I don't know
Vote C
GirlGuy
What is with him?
3
3