Am I manipulative towards men or do I just have a good personality that men tend to be attracted to?

Obviously it's gonna be hard to answer as you're only getting one side of the story that's mine but I've always found guys always want to be my friend and then some end up falling for me.

Were ever I've worked I've always had a male work friend follow my every move like a lost puppy according to the rest of my friends. Who'll they usually refer as my "work boyfriend".

If i had to do describe myself id say im a 5ft, big boobed, blonde with big blue eyes with a witty sense of humour and that's why men are drawn to me not because im manipulative.

I will amit when i was younger and more naive about how the working world worked i did gain feelings for two colleagues in separate work places and after the second guy i realised how unprofessional it was and swore off dating co workers so that's why I've also gained this reputation amongst my friends.

I have a boyfriend now who I've almost been in a serious relationship with for 2 years and im very happy and in love with. He knows of the jokes my friends make and he says im not manipulative towards men, i just have a good personality that men tend to be attracted to.

a lot of these men i work with who pretend to be my friend and then confess their love to me will get mad when i reject them and call me manipulative and say i lead on even though i haven't said or done anything physically to make them think i liked them back. Im just myself with them as much as i professionally can be.

I like a laugh and a joke but them jokes are never flirtatious and i don't even lay a hand on these men.
1 mo
I've started a new job now and yes I've made a male work friend. He's Polish, in his 30s but looks about 12, married and has a child on the way. he's really funny and nice to me. He's the second youngest in my department and he's the only one whl doesn't treat me like a baby. He's like a big brother but all my friends are already putting their bets on him doing something stupid. I said he's a married man, this is no joke, you start them kind of jokes around us and he could get in serious trouble
1 mo
and they'd ruin are friendship. He's got a baby on the way and id never do something like that out of respect for my boyfriend and my work friend and his wife. Its really pissing me off and im about ready to tell them friends to get fucked if that's the kind of person they think i am.
3
2