Men, do you consider your strength before you make contact with girls even if it is non-aggressive?

Aguysopinion4799
When I was very young, I used to get in a lot of fights and girls would also hit too, but they argued that guys shouldn't hit girls, but back then I just believed if a girl is man enough to hit someone they are man enough to take a hit, so I just fought them all equally, which I do not do now and regret.

Because I was taught by my parents that I need to be considerate of girls when I play with them or argue with them at age of 10+ , I grew up being much more gentle, very cautious of how I approached them.

But by age 16 it was not a nervous thing, more a respect thing, I wasn't scared of hurting them because I knew how to approach them, when there were situations of a more fragile girl that I incidentally hurt through a handshake or hug, I would apologise sincerely and say how I did not mean to hurt them and ask if they are okay, learning quickly the new strength level to use with that person.

Even at age 20 I believe that play fights with each other need to be very considered if it is between a guy and girl, I am considerate with girls now with play fights and I only do stuff like picking them up, teasing them to the point we are gently flicking one another, but I never put a fist on them.

P. s: For me Play fight means just a little bit of rough play but not enough to seriously hurt someone, just making contact, not in a injuring way.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
3