How to make my friend stop talking dirty to me when we aren’t even dating?

Heyitsalexis
So I have a friend and he is super nice and funny... but I wanted to call him because we haven’t spoken to each other for a couple of months. And the call was normal for a hour then after the hour he started to talk about kinks... then he started to asks what I like and started to be really dirty like he would say “how would you feel if I fucked you right now” and he started to command me to say “im a dirty little slut” it got super crazy and I was super hot and my anxiety was going super high and he thought it was just me being turned on. I tried to change the conversation so many times but he would go back to it. I also told him I’m waiting for marriage but he didn’t really care... because he said “I’m going to have to change that” And let me tell you guys right now I’ve NEVER had a friend do that to me I was so UNCOMFORTABLE.
7
4