Does my guy best friend have feelings for me?

empathmoon
I know that there is an on-going debate about whether or not guys and girls can just be platonic friends/best friends.. but when it comes to my guy best friend, I am truly stumped. He tells me that I am "just one of the guys" and stuff like that but at the same time, we talk on phone for hours almost every single day (he is currently in the army and it stationed in a different state so we don't see each other in person very often). He gets kind of uncomfortable when I talk about guys that I find attractive, but he will go on and on about girls he finds attractive and has hooked up with (in great detail). He also goes out of his way to make a point that he thinks all my friends are hot.. almost like he's trying to get a reaction? And he gets really weird if I don't go along with it. But again, on the other hand he doesn't like when I talk about guys.. at all.
I don't know.. his behavior is just oddly inconsistent and I don't know what to think. I guess I am confused because in my personal experience, I have never had a guy try to get close with me with just platonic intentions. Does anyone have any insight?
--Side note: He is not very good at processing or expressing his emotions, which I feel probably plays a factor in this.
4
2