It perplexes me how quite some guys are more complicating than women. Am I the only one?

I mean like men usually say "women are too complicated" or "women can't be understood" but when I see some of their opinions, I am perplexed how they overcomplicate things themselves.
Like they turn one tiny little thing or some trivial matter into a big deal and may even find a way to call it "this is offensive" and that generates pressure. Or they can come up with ways to make things harder than they should be when the woman wants to just spend some time under simple don't-ruin-the-mood conditions.

Sometimes I see why or how women are frustrated with men and dealing with them.
Oh well. If they wanna shoot themselves into their own foot, I won't stop them. More women to talk to for me 😍
I hear ya! It perplexes me too
I hear ya but I can't relate
You must be the only one
Vote C
You know what's crazy? Using the words oranges and mandarines interchangably. Also cheaters and hackers.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
4