Unsure how to go about this?

Anonymous
So been seeing a guy for just under 2 months, we’ve pretty much talked everyday until 2 days ago, seen each other 1-2 days a week. He said he needed down time on Sunday arv (which is fine, he’s a shift worker) but we still msgd. Monday he was a little short with his msgs so I left it and checked in on him later that night just to see he was ok. He said he was good. I left him alone Tuesday until after I knew he shift ended and hadn’t heard from him so I just asked how his day was, we had a bit of a chat and I asked him for my own knowledge if he was still interested, he said
Yeah, but also don’t want to go diving head first into anything, he likes his own space as well, Nothing to do with me just who he is, he then said he was off to bed and to update him on something today. Which I will do, I’m just not sure what to do from here? After I update him? I’m not sure why all of a sudden there’s next to know msgs, do I not send anything after I update him and see what he does? Or is he actually trying to cut things off but not telling me?
Unsure how to go about this?
1
1