There is this guy that I think likes me? Can someone help based on this experience I had?

Anonymous
So this guy is my driver for physical therapy and he used to tease me sometimes just because he thought I was younger (like a teen). Just recently he has found out that I am in my early 20s and I found out that he's in his early 30s (which I dont really mind). He would joke around here and there but not really tease me like before, though we did have some silly converations at one point. He has now started talking more about the kinds of jobs he has and money he earns and the other day said he has large apartment but wants to buy a house. Up until this point I thought that maybe he might just be showing off just to feed his ego. My mother then had a probelm with her car and as soon as he heard he told her he would come over to check it out. He has been so kind to use his only day off to come to check the car as well as researching what parts we might need to replace. Personally, I like when a guy has a super kind heart and cares for others. Overall, I feel like he might like me but has became shy. From a guys view, would you do the same for a girl that you really like?
4
0