Why did this made me uncomfortable?

Anonymous
This guy I met at an event, he came and talk to me claiming he knows me and my family. We were talking about all sorts of things so I said I like this actress/singer and he hit me on my knee with his finger knuckles and that hurts me he did it 2 times and the second was painful. This might sound embarrassing but my eyes became watery but I did not tear. I was only 13 when this happened. He scolded me for liking this actress because their bad influence and he does not like that. When I was about to go he said come here so I did he bend and hugged me and it hurt because he was tall and I was short and I couldn’t breathe my head was upright, and I put my hands on his back he then stood up so he had his hands directly on my bra strap and he pressed me into him tightly I felt like all my bones broke up, it was such a painful hug like why couldn’t he hugged me normal or not at all because he came just like that and hugged me and I didn’t hugged him back because I was confused but I did eventually not to make it look bad. Why did he do that?
Why did this made me uncomfortable?
Add Opinion