Friends with benefits to Boyfriend?

shopper567
So i’ve been hooking up with this guy for about 6 months now. Initially he still lived at home and he would sneak out and come spend the night at my house until he moved into his own place. I’ve gone there a couple times and we’ve hooked up there and i’ve spent the night.

About a month ago he unadded me randomly off of Snapchat and then we rematched on bumble and started snapping again. I played nonchalant and didn’t make a big deal of him unadding me. I like him a lot and would like to be in a relationship but I’m scared to make the first move. We snap during the day and when I go over there he talks non stop about his life and school to me before and after we hookup.

We haven’t hooked up in months and i’ve been avoiding it because i don’t want him to see me as just sex. Lately he’s been talking about me stopping by after work and stuff and i’ll slide a joke like “quickies are for boyfriends” which he responds with “oh is that so.” But he’s still around and snaps me constantly. Ideally I would like him to be the one to initiate the conversion to commit but then again the new thing is for girls to shoot their shot right?

Should I do it and risk the friends with benefits?
Friends with benefits to Boyfriend?
2
2