Guy at church talked to me for 30 minutes after service, left church with me and bought me food, and then left me on read?

Anonymous
I am shooketh.
I’m very involved in my church (and so is he). He’s very outgoing and I’m more on the quiet side, but he has made it appoint to come and talk to me from time to time.
The other day he came up to me and talked to me after service. It started off as small talk, but then evolved into getting real personal. (I basically started telling him my life story bc he was asking a bunch of questions lmao). We were really hitting it off, and I felt like I could talk to him forever. The conversation wasn’t ending. (Maybe I had a big part in that... bc once you get me to start talking, I don’t stop 😂)
It got to the point where we were basically getting kicked out of the church because they were closing things down. So we walked to the parking lot, and we stood in the parking lot for another 15 minutes, STILL talking. So eventually I suggested we just grab food, instead of standing in the parking lot.
He kind of hesitated, but then he said sure and he looked up the closest place. So we went to panera, and he paid for my food. We sat and talked for another hour. Again, I just felt like I could talk to him about anything. We got personal, and he told me he got out of a 2 year relationship 6 months ago. He told me he was fine with breaking up with her, after the breakup he was totally fine, but it wasn’t until a couple months ago that he started thinking about her again, and he didn’t know why. Maybe he was just looking for a friend to talk to... But, yeah. I told him I get it, my last relationship destroyed me. He asked me what happened but i said I didn’t want to talk about it.
After everything, I texted him later that night. I sent him a text saying “I’m here for you💛”
and he left me on read. And that’s it.
I’m just so confused because the conversation was so good the whole time... and then he just left me on read. I’m so confused lmao
8 d
I want to add:
Not to be so vain, but I think I’m a pretty attractive girl... I don’t usually have problems with getting guys. Not that I’m really trying to “get” this guy... But he’s definitely caught my attention. And now I’m just so confused lol
4
2