Who do, they think they are. Please read the whole thing, for a bit understanding, And sorry for it being so long?

Anonymous
So, here is my theory on this one. I met this guy about a month ago. And we knew each other for about 2 weeks. We hanged out maybe like two or three times. And had sxx on May 20th. But in between that time, this person was being hot and cold. Starting arguments for no reasons, and jumping to conclusions, and making assumed about stuff. that they didn't know or ask about. They had their good and bad days. But, they always seem to come off at times with being negative, when things I said, that they didn't like. So as time went on, and after we had sxx and after the arguments we have had. Now they finally want to be done! They may situations bigger than what they wasn't. We both took part at being petty and childish. But there's a lot of things that they did, two trigger off that false alarm in me. Now, remind you I'm No Angel nor am I perfect. But in this situation if only to you viewers could see. I've done nothing wrong but tolerate a person's lies and bullshit and games. Even when they came off being sweet at times in person this phone conversations wanted to be a straight-out a******. Then disrespect me it make it seem like I'm the worst on this Earth to them. I seriously didn't do anything to them. They say that they were never interested in me to begin with and they didn't have the attentions of getting to know me. Ok. That's cool and ALL. But why wait, after the fact we had sxx- why would a person entertain someone that they wasn't interested in. Why keep my number if they felt such a way a way about me. Why even give me your number if you had no intentions of anything else. They're the ones who came off being more off a b**** and couldn't handle s*** as far as topics and certain situations. Like, I'm the one that should be hella mad, I'm the one that should go and find this person and blow their house up and destroy everything that they own. Continue to keep reading update to question below...
11 mo
I'm the one. that should be on top of my throne and not feeling like s*** when they feel as if nothing ever occur and just moved on, like that. Like frfr, I am a nice person, and I've been through enough hell with people both men and women. I've lost people who I really loved. And I to sacrifice and had to cut off certain people who I thought was my friends. I dealt with the BS and I've dealt with the fakeness from many people. But with this and for the simple fact, that this person didn't even.
11 mo
Know me. Yes, We Were Strangers and we never even made it to us being acquaintances, or was able to build a friendship that was a goal that we both set. But I just don't understand how someone can treat somebody like s***, disrespect someone, come into your life and lie to you, and played games. So now, that the shit is over.
2
0