Is it helpful for us ladies to think of us that animal pets are to humans is what we are to men?

Anonymous
Men can rape us. Overpower physically. Verbally abuse us. Etc. Men make have more social power.

I want to be a housewife and mom. I embrace the weakness that I am as a woman compared to men. I want and need a husband to be a 100% provider and protector. It could protect me in my vetting to think of myself as the pet animal of any man. he has that much power over me whether he shows it or uses it or not and in a good way or a bad way. I get that feminist thinking has taken over the West and has us women thinking we are equal to men in many ways and forgetting the overarching ways they are above us in terms of power. Therefore i can wait to meet a good husband who will treat me like a beloved pet cat. He will not weild his inherent power to abuse me in any way but rather to pamper, kiss, be sweet with me, be gentle as any giant should be with a little pixie fairy, and protect me from harm, feed me 24 7 with loving words and food and etc. I can't wait to meet a man that takes care of me and i will feel like a delicate yet cherished pet in his arms. Never fearful that master would hit me. Always anticipating he will protect me and love me. Women are pets to men. Just think of how us women have pets , right? We have a LOT of power over them. Now transfer that image to men and women. 💗 i know i want to be a happy purring affectionate sweet tender little kitty. Not a scared angry defensive fearful combative hissing creature towards my man or any man really!
Yes
No
Maybe
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2