Guys, Should I call him or not?

Anonymous
So this guy just messaged me after how many months since we last spoke. He’s an old friend/old coworker like 6months ago. We went one date but he told me he only sees me as just a friend and told me to go for his friend instead.

Anyways, fast forward to now, he recently messaged me out of nowhere to catch up. At first I was just going to ignore but my curiosity got the better of me. Anyways after awhile he asked me “can I ask you a question?” I responded kind of late and said “sorry what’s up? You okay?” He didn’t respond so I messaged the next day and asked “So what is it?” He still hasn’t responded and it’s been 2 days now.

Should I just call him and find out what he wants from me or should I just move on and forget about him? Please help I don’t know what to do. It’s driving me crazy that I don’t know what question he wants to ask me but at the same time I’m just trying to forget about it.
Call him and ask him about his question
Just move on and forget about him
GirlGuy
1 mo
So thanks everyone for voting. Yes I did try to call him but it seems like he doesn’t want to pick up the phone. What a coward man. My last resort is to ask his friend what’s up with him but I don't know maybe that’s too much. What do you think?
Guys, Should I call him or not?
1