Guys, Should I call him or not?

Anonymous
So this guy just messaged me after how many months since we last spoke. He’s an old friend/old coworker like 6months ago. We went one date but he told me he only sees me as just a friend and told me to go for his friend instead.

Anyways, fast forward to now, he recently messaged me out of nowhere to catch up. At first I was just going to ignore but my curiosity got the better of me. Anyways after awhile he asked me “can I ask you a question?” I responded kind of late and said “sorry what’s up? You okay?” He didn’t respond so I messaged the next day and asked “So what is it?” He still hasn’t responded and it’s been 2 days now.

Should I just call him and find out what he wants from me or should I just move on and forget about him? Please help I don’t know what to do. It’s driving me crazy that I don’t know what question he wants to ask me but at the same time I’m just trying to forget about it.
Call him and ask him about his question
Vote A
Just move on and forget about him
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
So thanks everyone for voting. Yes I did try to call him but it seems like he doesn’t want to pick up the phone. What a coward man. My last resort is to ask his friend what’s up with him but I don't know maybe that’s too much. What do you think?
Guys, Should I call him or not?
Add Opinion