Did I overreact with this guy or was he showing red flags?

Anonymous
So I a guy on Hinge and we started texting. I told him I wanted a relationship and he said he has no expectations with women he met, but we could possibly end up together after getting to know each other. After texting for a few days I noticed every comment I made he would say I am crazy or keep calling me crazy girl out of context. He called me a n**** and a mother**** as words of endearment, which I think is inappropriate unless in a relationship and two parties agree on being called these kinds of names. When I told him it bothered me he wouldn't stop and continued to call me crazy. Then he said we should hang out, but every day I came up with he said was he chill day or he would be too tired from work. I told him I had to make plans in advance and he still wouldn't he said he didn't know. I think that's strange when trying to make plans with someone to keep blowing up off every day they are available with an excuse. Then he says I never met anybody on this site so anyone should feel special if I do, he said so maybe I will meet you maybe I won't. another shady statement. I just don't understand this guy being a dating to meet people if he is going to be so difficult. or is it me?
Did I overreact with this guy or was he showing red flags?
Add Opinion