I can't tell if he's playing games or is genuinely clueless?

Anonymous
Ok so, I'm interested in that guy, but we've only seen each other three times, nothing happened, all dates were get to know each other dates, the thing is he worked abroad, so after the second date I couldn't see him for a month and since the last date it's been two.

I don't mind the situation as I have a lot to do at the moment, and we are just getting to know each other, BUT, when I asked him when he was coming back from Oslo so we can do that thing we planned, he took about a month to answer, he then apologized and said he'll be back in a week, I let it go because I thought he was busy, but now, he texted me he was there and I said I was also but for five more days if he has time then and now once again nothing since two days. For clarity's sake he's been much faster in the past, particularly when it didn't involve planning.

I am confused because in real life he seems like the serious type not the playing around one, and because if he's just keeping me around there is not a lot to get out of the situation, so I wonder if he is playing games but I also don't see the point if it's the case?
1
1