Guys: why would a guy keep asking when are you getting back from vacation? esp a girl you met online when you got options?

TessCasie
Nowadays due to online dating I’m sure you get attention from various girls. a guy who met a girl online from the same city. But she couldn’t meet up due to the fact she had to leave for vacation. Why would a guy still keep in touch with her to check whether she is back, and then he texts like “ really sucks you’ve gone for long vacation” it’s not like the girl is asking him to wait for him. He even asks send me some pictures of yourself during vacation sexy or not sexy.

Also, Knowing that there are various women online who would want to fcuk him.
11 mo
by the way he’s the same guy who says untill you find someone waste your time with me. Smh 🤦‍♀️
7
1