Should I bring to my ex's attention the fact that his wife got onto his social media and blocked me?

Anonymous
So, listen. I'm 30 years old. My college boyfriend is a married dad now, all fat and happy (presumably happy, anyway?), and ancient history at this point.

Besides that, I'm not one to have big, dramatic breakup drama. I get along really well with most of my exes and can have encounters with them that don't feel tense or awkward, and so for years I had very loose, TOTALLY innocent contact with my college boyfriend.

In fact, one day when I had to drive a friend to the town my ex lives in, I reached out to him on FB to ask where the best food was so my friend wasn't stuck with Taco Bell, and he was so helpful. Let me know several good places, which are truly hard to find in this little one Starbucks town. Everything was cool.

Well, several months later, I see a post from his mom on FB that he's not tagged in, and it occurs to me that I haven't seen a post with/from him in quite some time, and I realize I've been blocked.

Now, his wife is a girl who made the rounds through his friend group when I was with him, and there's a very good chance he cheated on me with her back then, so she's afraid he would cheat again and now checks his social media. Honestly, this conversation we had could have been between Mr. Rogers and Mr. McFeely. Completely innocent. I cannot think of any reason he would just block me, but I could definitely see her doing it.

I know it's not my business, but a part of me has always wanted to message him on Instagram (which I'm not blocked on), and just tell him, "Hey, if you blocked me on FB, that's cool, I'm sure you have your reasons, but if you don't know what I'm talking about, you should know what your wife is doing."

It's just so fucked up and controlling to me, and I truly doubt he deserves it. What do y'all think?
4
2