Why does he flirt with me a lot but then leave me on delivered for hours?

Anonymous
We’ve already hooked up (it started as just sex) but we’ve been talking every day for a month straight. He has said maybe flirty things, such as I’m too cute, I’m gorgeous, he wants to see me, etc. (he lives far away). Anyway, sometimes, especially after we talk for hours and flirt a lot, he’ll leave me on delivered for a few hours. I know it’s not a big deal and that he obviously has a life but sometimes he even posts on his story while he does this. Also, if I do that to him he always calls me out and says things love “I love when u don’t reply for hours” which I find funny bc he does the same thing. When I called him out, he said “u don’t snap me twice in a row tho” which is funny af to me. keep in mind we do talk everyday so it’s not like he ignores me for days but still. Also he said he would FaceTime me the other night but didn’t and when I called him out he said he gets kind of shy. Is he trying to play games with me or is he just genuinely busy?
2
0