Help!!! does this Guy really hates me? any opinion on this and he actually unblocked me after like 9 months!!! help me figure him out?

Anonymous

So please dont judge me. I notice this guy who look like nick jonas in my tution class so I was really curious about him and wanted to talk to him, so I sent friend request on fb but he didn't accept so I create a fake account to talk to him as I was really embarrassed to approach him again from my real account, i messaged him. U might not know me but I know u & u look like nick jonas and he replied thanks but who are you and blocked me on fake account and I send him a message saying it was me who send you message from my real account but he scolded him saying why would you do it and all and I answered truthfully but it was not good impression. I tried to talk to him 3 times making excuse to talk but he was rude and said hurtful things so we would argue so many times but this one time we talk normally about exams and all but it was short and next time he message me himself saying what will you study and this that , this one time I thought he was opening up to me so I message him next day actually asking a stupid thing and I look stupid but we ended up arguing as he bring up the fake id incident and was mean to me and he said lets not talk again ever so I said why not sure and called him jerk he was like what did u say and it was expected of you and that time we blocked each other on messenger only but I unblocked him after few days and I felt bad that I called him jerk so I sent him friend request and he accept it but he didnot unblocked me on messenger so I could not message him so I sent him message saying sorry for calling you jerk from another account but he did not reply any of the message and blocked me completely on my real id I was shocked so I sent him why did you do that and he still did not reply so I said I won't message u again , I only wanted to say sorry and deleted that another account now some days back he seemed to have unblocked me completely from both face book and messenger so does he wanted to talk again or is it just he moved on completely?
4
1