All his exes are dark haired, I’m a redhead.. I feel like he’ll never be satisfied with me because I’m not his type? Is this dumb?

Anonymous
There’s a guy I’m crazy for. We’ve been seeing each other and he seems totally attracted to me no doubt. The attraction and fire is there between us but when I look on his social media.. he definitely shows a preference for girls that are darker haired and more Hispanic looking. His exes all follow this pattern (4 of them) and he also follows a couple famous girls on Instagram that are Hispanic and pretty and likes their photos so I know he thinks they’re pretty. He doesn’t follow any other type of girls.
There is this thought in the back of my head that I’m not what he’s looking for.. but I don’t mean this in an insecure way like I’m hating on myself. I think I’m pretty, I love my look, wouldn’t change it for anyone’s, but I just feel like if he has a preference then in time maybe he’ll cheat on me with someone of his type or he’ll leave me for someone that fits his type more. Is this dumb? I have hardly been in relationships so I don’t even know. I feel it’s too early to unload this one him so I’m here asking. Thanks.
3
0