My friends with benefits Doesn't want a committed relationship, Or maybe just not with me lol. But still wants to mess around?

Anonymous
So, I have had, a sexual relationship with my friends with benefits for about (7) years now on and off. And I get it. Like why, would my friends with benefits Commit himself to me, when he has been getting free cookies, from me for years, smh. And I know the Definition of an friends with benefits. So, I'm definitely am not confused, on what we are And how friends with benefits relationships works. But, in my mind, how can he be so Content and comfortable with asking me, to have sex with him. Like, him and I are both in are 30's and tomorrow he's going to be 31. Like, we are getting to old for this, And one of us had to change, and that was me. Now, you guys, please don't get me wrong. The Casual sex, between us, it was fire and also Amazing. But for me, I'm looking for something that's going to be Beneficial and long-term. And I'm afraid, that sex just isn't enough for me. And, if the opportunity comes to me. Of we're I have a chance to meet a good guy, and someone who decides that he wants to commit himself to me and wants me for me. I'm, not letting that offer, just slip right out of my hands. And with my friends with benefits, I know about the other Females, that he has or is sleeping with. Like, He needs to get over that fear Of committing himself to someone. I mean hell, he might have actually dated someone. I don't know and I honestly don't care. Like, I get that, he has bad trust issues and he has bad commitment issues. But in my mind, shouldn't he want more, then just these hook ups and to Actually found someone that he wants to married and fall in love with, and have kids. .. Continue to keep reading update to question Below...
26 d
Like, he already has one kid by this one chick, smh. But anyways moving on, even when I came clean and Mentioned to him about what I wanted and what I'm looking for. He says he Understood and he understands. I mean, Yes, I'm glad that we are able to remain friends. But, why is he making it so hard And Not truly understanding that no sex means no sex. Like, why can't he just let the sex part go.
26 d
I feel that things between us has expired Alone time ago. So, I decided, that I no longer want this type of situationship with him anymore. And I'm moving, forwards so why can't he?
2
1