She's kind of the girl of my dreams and happens to be one if my closest friends.

there is this girl she's kind of the girl of my dreams and happens to be one if my closest friends. she claims that she doesn't have feelings for me that go beyond friendship yet she stays with me all the time talks to me at least 3 times a day whether it be texting, phone calls or over fb chat. she calls me crying and says that she wishes I was there so I could hold her yet she claims she has no feelings for me. she begged me to go to grad school near her grad school so we would be close all the time and even wanted me to move in with her yet she claims she does not want to be in a relationship with me. I would just go up to her & tell her how I feel but last time I did that we had a falling out and didn't talk to each other for a year and she is to important to me to risk loosing again so what do I do?
1
1