As a guy, how does it feel to lie to a girl about loving them?

nocturnalbaby
After going through a really bad experience of being really badly manipulated by a tinder fuckbuddy I got feelings for, I’ve been curious to understand this from a guys point of view, specifically from the perspective of a guy who has manipulated or played with a girl.

I’ve been wandering how it feels for a guy to find out that a girl they’re fucking has feelings for them & how it feels to manipulate a girl. Is it satisfying? Did it give you any long lasting benefits?

Guys, have you ever done that? Have you ever noticed that a girl you’re sleeping with had feelings for you & then decided to manipulate them & play with their feelings & tell them straight out that you love them & had feelings for them just for the fun of it? Or to get sex? Do you think it actually worked for you? Did you feel bad for playing around with her feelings?
3