Guys, if you had feelings for a female friend and knew them for a long time would it be hard for you to tell them how you feel?

KissMeDeadly
I have feelings for a friend I’ve had for 20 years, we are both finally single at the same time. He just went though a break up but we have hung out a bit and I thought maybe he was interested in me, I haven’t made any moves bc I was trying to give him time. Also I’m scared for once bc I've known him so long. I’m also wondering if he may think I’m not interested bc it has been about 6 months since his break up. I want to tell him but I’m afraid he will get freaked out and not talk to me anymore. I’ve felt like this for a long time. I feel like I need to get it out. I’m scared of what his reaction will be and that I possibly have read the signs wrong. Or maybe I took way too long to make a move or say anything.
4
0