Should I ghost him? He told me he’d reach out to me when he moves but he’s on tinder hooking up with girls in the meantime?

Anonymous
This guy and I had a thing and split since he moved away but then he moved back since he lost his job. So, I was excited to see him again. He lives a half hour away. He told me he’d reach out to me once he’s ready to see me again and moved in and has his life together since he had to stay at his aunt’s place until the first. But, in the meantime he is chasing after random girls and hooking up with them (I know this is a fact, please don’t ask why- I just do and don’t want a 1000 word post here). When I asked him if he truly wanted to see me (when I found this out) he said yes but he just wants me to wait until he gets his life together. The girls he’s hooking up with are kinda bleh looking (not to be mean). He hasn’t told me he’s hooking up with them (I just know this). It has been two weeks and he hasn’t yet reached out to me, and he moved out and to his own place this weekend. When he reaches out (I know he will), should I ghost him? Was his behavior a red flag?
1
4