Why is it I'm never good enough?

pizzaabrat
I try so hard not to compare myself to my sister. but she's just so beautiful I don't know what went wrong with me :(she's married, I can barely find anyone. she's never had trouble finding someone. guys come up to me to ask about her. like I know no man would wanna date me if she was avaliable. I know no man would pick me out of a room full of attractive women. you know? like the ones guys follow online or want. I'm sorry who would wanna be with me?
there's just so many girls in my town that are gorgeous, then there's me. I'm so ugly, and I know this is why I'm never good enough. I feel like guys only talk to me on dating apps cause they have no one else to talk to.
this is why I plan to stay single. you men don't know what you want. smh you say you want me but would 100% leave if something better came around.
but you're gonna sit here and tell me following half naked chicks is normal. okay, lmao this is why I'm staying single. whenever I see a half naked chick online there's always dudes on there flooding with compliments and shit. SMH, they all do it. Pathetic
I try hard by doing my makeup and buying nice clothes. it doesn't work. I'm not good enough. Men only like that one standard of women. don't try to convince me different to not hurt my feelings
why am I even here... 🙃I know models and they know everyman wants them cause they do. they have a line of guys. probably be tough to find one that wasn't interested in them first. I know I'll never be good enough. Guys want my sister and make it clear tbh. They want the attractive ones around me. Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. My moms sisters husband's flirt with my mom infront of her and told my mom and sister that they had the good "genes".
Why is it I'm never good enough?
6
1