Guys, He loves me, he loves me not?

Anonymous
I am pregnant with my ex's baby. We were together but I broke it off. Then found out I was pregnant. He never asked me back out. But we were always together. Always called me all day, would say he loves me. We used to go on roadtrips. It was great! But I found he had Tinder. And was texting other girls. He wasn't flirting but they were. Like why pay attention to them but not do anything? His drug dealer who he fucked texted in the past. Texted him "I wish I didn't have my period so we could do something". And "I miss you, wish u were here". I asked him what that was all about and he said he let's her say that so he can get a discount on his weed. He asked me back out and told me he didn't want me checking his phone and that he won't delete Tinder. So I got really upset and didn't accept. I want more that that. But I feel like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. I am 32 years old and don't have time to be someone's fuck buddy. Like I'm having his child. Why can't he just drop the hoes and just marry me? 😟
Guys, He loves me, he loves me not?
Add Opinion