MPhil student likes me or not?

Anonymous
He's a doctoral student. Around 26 years or 27 of age. I'm a masters student, female.

I ve seen him a couple of times and I ve noticed he notices me. I ve crossed paths with him on the streets and I saw him stare at me few times.

2 days ago, he was in the postgraduate room which has a outdoor balcony. So he was looking at the campus. I was going home but I looked up to see if he was there, I saw him, smoking and he looking at me. I quickly looked away and walked on.

Similar thing happened when I went to get books from the library. He was borrowing books at the self checkout and I had a mask on. But he's seen me with a mask so I think he recognised me. Anyway, he did rhe same. Looked and when I caught him. He looked away. Then I looked back and saw him looking again and he started looking here and there after I noticed him doing so.

Do you think he likes me?

Even if he does, do you think it's worth it? He smokes and he's probably very busy with his thesis so may not even time for relations?
MPhil student likes me or not?
1
1