Why would he block me on Facebook when we weren’t even friends or talked on Facebook?

Anonymous
This guy and I have been seeing each other and he said he needed some space because he was falling behind at his new job as a lawyer and right now I’m too high maintenance and a distraction. This was by text. We only talk by text and Instagram. I once messaged him on Facebook randomly back in September but only once and he didn’t respond. We aren’t friends on Facebook either, so I can’t even see any of his information on his profile. If he’s online I can see when he’s online since I sent that one message a long time ago, and he can also see when I’m online on messenger. So after he told me he needed some space he blocked me on Facebook. I’m so confused because he never blocked my number or my Instagram where we actually talk and follow each other. He has clients since he’s a lawyer and he talks to them on Facebook but that’s the only time he uses Facebook. Someone explain this to me? I won’t ask him yet... he wants space. And he doesn’t have a girlfriend or his hiding a girl, I couldn’t even see that if he hadn’t blocked me either.
Why would he block me on Facebook when we weren’t even friends or talked on Facebook?
Add Opinion