Last night I had a really hard night I was extremely sad and my boyfriend didn’t really seem to care. am I overreacting? (read details)?

Anonymous
last night i was crying for most of the night cause i am going through stuff at the moment. i told my boyfriend and he asked if i was okay and if i needed to talk which was nice. then the next day he didn’t text me or anything. this made me feel even worse because it just made me feel like he doesn’t care. we are in college and live in the same building so i figured he would’ve tried to come and cheer me up or at least try to see me given the horrible night that I had. Am I overreacting for being upset and thinking he doesn’t really care?
4
3